We offer a well-managed project management service to align with our clients requirements.
Our primary role of Principal Surveying & Project Services whilst working on your behalf, is to provide professional services for the remedial works to the building and to assist you with the technical aspects of the building repair phase.
Project Management is an all-consuming, skilled discipline to which not everyone is suited. We will bring the following to the table:
- Production of a full day one property report reflecting both proposals of works and or damage (if applicable).
- Production of a room by room, item by item, specific schedule of works. inclusive of Materials and Workmanship Standards.
- Cost control. Help to prevent/reduce cost over runs and claims for extras.
- Managing the planning, coordination and delivery of a project.
- Budget and cost management.
- Managing the quality of project delivery.
- Time scale management. Control/eliminate programme over runs.
- Strategic advice at every stage of the development cycle.
- Negotiate or tender the work and prepare a tender analysis report for your reference.
- Arrange and chair a pre-contract meeting with you and the successful contractor and prepare draft contract documents for your signature and witnessing.
- Administer the contract between you and the contractor for the building work and ensure that all work required is provided in accordance with the Schedule.
- Arrange for the contractor to return to the property during the 'Defects Liability Period'.
The above list is not exhaustive.
Principal Surveying & Project Services Ltd. Registered Office: Suites 2 & 3, Bow Street Chambers, ½ Bow Street, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2BT. Registered in England & Wales No: 07701399